30-Day Digital Marketing Challenge
It’s that time of year again when we do our new year resolutions.
Your new year resolutions could include:
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Finding new prospects on Social Media
- Using email marketing more effectively
- Writing great blog content or even; designing images that tell your story.
If any of the above “resolutions” sound like something you want to achieve, then you’re in the right place and I’d love to help you kick start 2018 and fulfill your new year’s resolutions.
Did you know that 84% of shoppers use Twitter to find product reviews and a further 71% will recommend a company after experiencing a positive customer service experience.
We are now in December, and in just a few short weeks, we will be in a new year, which means new challenges as a business owner.
I have understood that marketing a business online can be difficult, and throughout this year, I ran two different challenges. The first was a Social Media challenge, and the second was all about using technology to grow your business.
Starting the 1st January, 2018, I am going to be running a 30-day Digital Marketing challenge.
My Digital Marketing Challenge is completely free of charge, and has been designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and marketing managers.
I want you to ask yourself the following three questions:
- Do I know how to create the perfect content?
- Do I know how to use technology to help me save time?
- Am I happy with the traffic I am generating?
The 30-day Digital Marketing Challenge will share with you, and give you the tools you need to create the perfect content. During the 30-day challenge, I will take you through the tools and actions needed to find your target customers.
Generating sales can be difficult, but I will give you the strategies and tools you need to generate leads and sales.
The challenge will cover:
Find out what your audience wants from you as a business through this Digital Marketing Challenge.
Generating New Leads
Utilise all of the tools and actions shared with you in this digital challenge to help you generate new leads.
Gaining Customer Insight
Find out how you can utilise online support to engage with your target audience and generate new prospects.
Saving Time Online
Find out how you can save time and focus on sales using the tools shared with you over the 30-day challenge.
Tools For Growth
Gain access to tools that not only help you generate leads using Social Media, but also help you save time online.
Building Your Brand Identity
Understand what your audience are saying about your business online, and how to improve brand awareness.
Learn how to create, find, share and organise content online that delivers results for your business.
Find out how you can measure and improve your online performance through a Social Media dashboard.
How You’ll Benefit From The Digital Marketing Challenge:
- Grow your brand awareness amongst your audience with social sharing opportunities
- Improved customer insight on a platform where the audience provides its point-of-view through comments and other interactive behavior.
- Improved brand loyalty with communication technology tailored to the desired audience
- Better SEO and higher website higher conversion rates
- Reaching new groups of target audiences and the ability to amplify social content
- Driving leads through content marketing
- Learn how to automate your content through artificial intelligence
In this free Digital Marketing challenge, you will gain access to the 15 best tools I use to improve my online communication, and I’ll be sharing the 15 best actions that drive traffic and win new business and I’m giving all of this to you for FREE!
I will also share with you the importance of being consistent with your message online, the best ways to understand what your audience want from you and how to create content that drives success.
How does that sound?
As I have mentioned above, the Digital Marketing challenge is completely free of charge, and begins on the 1st January for 30 days.
If you would like to secure your place for the challenge, you can do so below!