The Ultimate LinkedIn Bootcamp
Our LinkedIn virtual bootcamp shows you how to build an exciting all-star profile, and what it takes to grow your network, build trust, generate leads and secure sales.
The only Guide to Using LinkedIn You’ll Ever Need
Our 21-day virtual LinkedIn bootcamp is designed to take you from zero to all-star hero in just a few short weeks.
Not sure how to present yourself on LinkedIn? This is for you. Don’t know how to grow your LinkedIn network? Find out here. Want to use LinkedIn to build trust, generate leads and get sales? Sign up for our LinkedIn virtual bootcamp now.
- 3 One Hour Videos with Warren Knight
- LinkedIn Workbook
- A 21 Day Action Plan
- 6 Fact-Packed Modules
- Private Members Support Group
- Practical Tips, Tools and Techniques for Success
- A 10-Minutes-a-Day Strategy
- 1 Bonus Live Q&A Session
LinkedIn is a business network, which means this course is tax deductible!
All Star Profile
Be an all-star LinkedIn user in a few simple steps.
Make the most of LinkedIn with 7 easy-to-use templates
Learn how to use search to find prospective customers.
Learn LinkedIn etiquette and best practice to build trust online.
What others say
""I found Warren Knight's 21-Day LinkedIn System, invaluable. It was well structured and a good pace of learning. I now have new skills to implement and the knowledge on how to gain quality connections that will be relevant to my industry and/or business. It has given me the confidence to put a strategy in place and become a daily user of LinkedIn, rather than just Facebook and Twitter.
I highly recommend everyone to book their place, you won't regret it! Thank you so much to Warren and Starr Knight."
Module 1 – Covering The Basics
- Choosing a great image for your profile picture
- How to create the perfect LinkedIn headline
- What your summary means, and how to write it
- Adding work experience to your profile
- BONUS: Setting up a LinkedIn company page
Module 2 – Define Your Expertise
- Outlining your skills and experience
- Understanding endorsements and how to ask for them
- How to build your recommendations
- Adding awards to your profile
- BONUS: Adding images, videos and presentations
Module 3 – Build Your Contacts
- How to find and join groups
- Importing contacts from your desktop
- Importing contacts from your mobile
- Managing existing relationships
- Reconnecting with old contacts
- Identifying decision makers from your contact list
Module 4 – Find & Connect With People
- How to use InMail effectively
- Understanding LinkedIn etiquette with how-to templates
- Identifying new decision makers
- How to use current contacts to get warm introductions
- Making use of the ‘who’s viewed your profile’ device
- How not to be visible in search
Module 5 – Find Prospective Leads
- What is thought leadership, and how to become a thought leader
- How to use LinkedIn Pulse to publish an article to over 400 million people
- Creating a list of target prospects
- Preparing templates to engage with prospects
Module 6 – Action Your Plan: Make Contact
- Offering a clear call-to-action
- Automating updates and listening to your LinkedIn connections
- Monitoring responses
- Re-engaging with contacts and thought leaders on a regular basis
- How to manage your LinkedIn brand in just 10 minutes a day